3D design cloud software
Allowing engineers & designers in different places, using
different softwares to collaborate simultaneously
in real-time at the same 3D model.
- Support Windows ® operating systems;
- 32/64bit Processor (x86/x64);
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 2 GB of available disk space;
- 256MB Off-board graphics card or higher;
- 1024×768 minimum resolution;
- Need broadband connection to the Internet to access License Logic during installation.
Collection of your Personal Information
Solidface Technology may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. Solidface Technology may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and Type of CAD. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Solidface Technology. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Solidface Technology website.
Solidface Technology encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Solidface Technology so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Solidface Technology is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Solidface Technology website.
Use of your Personal Information
Solidface Technology collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Solidface Technology may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Solidface Technology and its affiliates. Solidface Technology may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Solidface Technology does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Solidface Technology may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Solidface Technology, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Solidface Technology may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Solidface Technology, in order to determine what Solidface Technology services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Solidface Technology to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Solidface Technology will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Solidface Technology or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Solidface Technology; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Solidface Technology, or the public.
The Solidface Technology website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Solidface Technology pages, or register with Solidface Technology site or services, a cookie helps Solidface Technology to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Solidface Technology website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Solidface Technology features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Solidface Technology services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Solidface Technology secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
Solidface Technology does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Solidface Technology by contacting us here:
- Web page: _________________
- Email: _________________
- Phone: _________________
Changes to this Statement
Solidface Technology will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Solidface Technology encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Solidface Technology is protecting your information.
Solidface Technology welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Solidface Technology has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Solidface Technology at:
SolidFace Technology Inc
4107 Medical Parkway
Austin, Texas 78756
Effective as of February 07, 2017
- Real Time 3D Cloud Collaboration Modeling on Parts and Assemblies;
- Online Streaming between users;
- Part, Sketch, Assembly and Drawing module;
- Communication with other CAD softwares via standard X_T®, X_B®, DWG®, DXF®, STL, BMP, etc. (Standard Version)
- and Step, Iges, Catia®, NX®, SolidWorks®, Solid Edge®, Inventor®, Pro-E®, Creo®, Rhino®, VRML, etc. (Extended Version);
- 3D history construction tree and direct command editing;
- Parametric and automatic associative geometric construction references such as midpoint, center of arcs and circles, endpoint, etc;
- 3D printing compatibility;
- Exploded view;
- Clash and collision test;
- Communication with other Windows® applications through clipboard (Clipboard);
- Associative dimensioning fully adapted to a number of standards;
- Geometric operations and editing through direct entity or feature tree selection;
- Creation of complex geometries such as cams, gears etc;
- 3D features construction such as Extrude, Revolve, Loft, Sweep, etc
- 3D family of parts creation using CSV format (Excel® files Association) or TXT table files;
- Configurable toolbars;
- Possibility of managing multiple projects simultaneously (multiple instances);
- Graphics screen can be divided up to 16 view windows, allowing the visualization of several project details;
- Print Preview;
- PDF® printing compatibility;
- Local and global variables;
- Definition of parametric variables via commands, questions, or variable tables;
- Logical conditions If-then-else;
- Parametric generation of bill of materials with associative link with Excel® and Access®